October 12, 2009

A little gamblin' is fun when you're with me!

Ahhh, I haven't posted in way too long! I was busy this past week, and on top of that the computer wasn't working for a few days so I had no chance to post anything.

Although I do have a really cool french I did. It's two coats of Hot Topic Silver Glitter, (which is actually more of a shimmery foil-y silver. I usually associate glitters with bumpiness which this color didn't have) and then the tip is China Glaze GR8. I also added some dice (die?) from a nail sticker set I got at Sally's.


Indoors, flash.



Indoors, no flash.




The tips look less thick IRL, and the dent on my index finger is less obvious too! I've had this on for about two days I think, and I don't think it's going anywhere within the next few days either. Normally I change my nails every 2 or 3 days, but I really like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment