September 28, 2009

OPI Mattes!

I've been too busy lately, I haven't had time to post anything! I do have a good amount of pictures to upload, and lots more to be taken since I have at least 10 untrieds. And I'm expecting my Butter London polishes tomorrow! :D

I got three of the OPI matte colors. Gargantuan Green Grape, Alpine Snow, and You Don't Know Jacques. I don't have a picture of YDKJ though, just because I didn't do the best job painting my nails so I didn't get any pictures. I will try and get another one this week or next week. The formula on these were okay, I liked Zoya's matte colors better because OPI's seemed to be more streaky, and didn't dry as quick. Half the reason I buy matte colors are because since they dry SO quick, I can do my nails right before I leave for somewhere and they're totally fine (I tend to procrastinate). These are all three coats.


Gargantuan Green Grape (indoors, no flash)



Alpine Snow (indoors, flash). I could have done two coats and that would have been fine, I just wasn't careful enough and it got too streaky. Although for a white, it applied really good.


That's it for now, next is China Glaze Atlantis and it's chrome counterpart, Muse (!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment